How can we help you?
How do I automatically forward my emails to another account?
Our webmail service comes with the ability to forward your emails to another email account of your choice. See below for how to set this up depending if you are using Old Webmail or New Webmail:
To set up an auto forward to one or more accounts using New Webmail, simply log in to your webmail account and Follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings found in the top right hand of the screen.
- Go to the Email Forwarding section.
- Turn on email forwarding by pressing the Turn on Email Forwarding? toggle.
- Enter the email address that you would like to forward your messages to.
- Check the Keep a copy here? toggle if you would like any emails kept in your inbox. Please note that if emails forwarded are not kept, they will not be retained on our servers, and so we will not be able to retrieve them if they are lost.
- Finally, hit Save.
If using the Old Webmail interface, to set up a forwarding address, first go to your Webmail Inbox and then click OPTIONS at the top of the page.
- If you have the basic options page, go to the bottom and click on the Forwarding and Auto-replies: Click to set 'Out of Office' responses and email forwarding link.
- If you have the advanced (full) options page, you should see the Forwarding and Autoreplies link near the bottom.
Tick the Do not keep a copy here box if you would not like any emails kept in your inbox. Please note that emails forwarded in this way will not be retained on our servers, and so we will not be able to retrieve them if they are lost.
Lastly, fill in the email address(es) that you would like to forward your emails to in the box at the bottom of the page. Please note that each email address needs to be on a separate line.
If you have any further issues setting up email forwarding, please contact our helpdesk at email@example.com
Service NewsUpdated 230 days ago
Server Maintenance 18th June 07:00 BST
12:11 on 12th Jun
We have been informed by our data centre that they will be preforming some power tests on the 18th June 07:00 BST for approximately four hours. During this time there is a risk of our service going down on all platforms. We are currently taking measures to for this scenario.
Server Maintenance - Wed March 13 to Fri March 22
10:25 on 12th Mar
We will be performing maintenance on the servers between Wednesday March 13th and Friday March 22.
Services should remain available during this time, however, there may be a few moments of disruption as servers are taken offline and services fail over.