How can we help you?
Email Account How-Tos
- I would like to use an email program, such as Outlook or a mobile device to send/receive my email.
- How do I change my email address or username?
- How do I automatically forward my emails to another account?
- How do I set up an Out of Office automated response?
- How do I see how much of my email quota I am using, and where?
- How do I Blacklist/Whitelist an email?
- How do I use multiple identities?
- How do I set up email filters?
- How do I use message highlighting?
- How can I archive my emails for safekeeping or transfer?
- How do I set up/manage my aliases?
- How do I get/use a simple hosting FTP package?
- I can't remember my password!
- I don't think I am receiving any emails.
- My email forwarding is not working.
- I can't send/receive emails from my mail client/phone.
- Why are some of my emails delayed?
- Emails people send to me are bouncing back to them!
About Our Accounts
- What does 'Manual Verification' mean, and how long do I have to wait?
- How do I upgrade my account?
- How do I renew my existing subscription?
- How do I renew a FREE subscription?
- How do I close my account?
- How much do your packages cost?
What does this mean?
Tips and information
Service NewsUpdated 230 days ago
Server Maintenance 18th June 07:00 BST
12:11 on 12th Jun
We have been informed by our data centre that they will be preforming some power tests on the 18th June 07:00 BST for approximately four hours. During this time there is a risk of our service going down on all platforms. We are currently taking measures to for this scenario.
Server Maintenance - Wed March 13 to Fri March 22
10:25 on 12th Mar
We will be performing maintenance on the servers between Wednesday March 13th and Friday March 22.
Services should remain available during this time, however, there may be a few moments of disruption as servers are taken offline and services fail over.